Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Busy Week of School.


Since I started classes on February 2nd time has been flying by. I haven't gone to 6 hours of school a day since sophomore year of high school and it is hard to get used to again. I'm starting to understand more of what is being said but still having a hard time speaking. It's interesting to see that all the American students in my class are good at writing and reading the language, while the other people from Chile, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and some asian countries can speak alright but don't know how anything is actually spelt or the grammar of the sentences. I had my first exam today and, although it was simpler than expected, I don't think I did too great. Now that I know how the exams are laid out hopefully the next one will be easier for me to prepare for.
The pictures I added are of: the front of my school, the Catholic University of Paris, of the courtyard that connects most of the buildings and of a hallway when you first walk into the main building.
..............

No comments:

Post a Comment