Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Explore.


My first full day here I walked around the city alone just to get a feel for the streets and where I am living. I walked from Rue Leon-Maurice Nordmann to Rue de la Sante to Boulevard de Port Royal and then made my way to the Luxembourg garden, I'm pretty comfortable with that area now and could find my way around without a map. I then started towards the river and walked down random roads, it seemed like a good way to see things I wouldn't normally find. I saw a photo shoot going on by a church. I walked over a bridgefull of locks and made my way to the Louvre, where I saw another photo shoot. Then I walked along the river to the Tour Eiffel, down the park and began to make my way home. On the way home I stopped off at Galleries Lafayettebecause I was freezing and wanted to warm up a little. By now my legs could have fallen off, they were so tired from walking about15kms. I finally got home about 5 hours after I had left and then laid around for a little bit.



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture. I think you should post more pictures on your blog for us "followers". Hope you are having a blast. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I can post more on here, I'm really going to try to write more often so I'll hopefully have some new things up soon!

    ReplyDelete